T-2000SD Long Range Alignment Laser w/ Transiting Base
TUNNELING LASER • MINING LASER • OFFSHORE DREDGING LASER
CONVEYER ALIGNMENT LASER • OR ANYTHING REQUIRING CENTERLINE CONTROL
CENTERLINE CONTROL LASER - THE LONG RANGE SOLUTION
• The T-2000 is a heav y-duty “building block” design built for the rigors of the toughest construction environments. The T-2000 may be added to from its basic configuration, depending on the needs of your particular job or application.
• The T-2000 laser beam is fixed focused to infinity. This provides the smallest possible spot over the longest possible distance.
• High power. 5 Milliwatts of power assures you of more range to target area, even in adverse weather or when shooting through a series of forward targets.
• Ultra-fine horizontal and vertical fine adjust with 64 pitch thread for fast and precise alignment on your set-ups.
• Very stable; once set in place, the T-2000 stays on your forward target!
• T-2000 is designed to accept a tribrach. This is especially beneficial when “leap frogging” to for ward points in
• In tunnel work, the T-2000 has three times the range (laser spot brilliance and quality) thus reducing the need to move the laser forward.
• In marine work, it translates to much greater visibility in adverse weather conditions.
IN STOCK! (Ships within 3 days)
FREE shipping, plus NO sales tax on all on-line orders!
*Note: Standard “FREE” shipping applies to United States delivery addresses in the 48 contiguous states only